Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day #4 Some Mornings You Just Have to Take It Slowly

The first thing my son said today was how much he liked going to bed early because he now gets up early and gets more play time in the morning. 

****


Today I wasn't feeling so hot when I got out of bed at 6:30.  Where can I pinpoint it?  I went to bed early but seemed to toss and turn all night.  I took a phone call from a stressed out relative right before bed.  We had Chinese for dinner after my frustrating time getting unstuck in the snowy drive way.

I'm not going to try to pin the blame on any one reason.  I don't have to be to the office until 11 AM today so I will just ease into the rest of the day.

I had to cleaned out a few spots in the driveway this morning and I felt a touch weak.  Not to mention, we're just plain tired of shoveling over and over.  I don't need to do my work out today, heh, heh.  I had my usual green drink and decided to eat breakfast right away.  Bacon and four poached eggs.

Much of the vacation mind-set is listening to your body's attempts to communicate its needs.  How often do we just plow on and get through the day because work is a priority?  How often do we put our health last and just keep our fingers crossed?

I know work is work and it must get done, but can we be more creative about it?  That is the question of the day.

More soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment